Thursday, August 25, 2011

Missed me in Baltimore? - Come to SPX in Bethesda Sept. 10 & 11

My first of many Baltimore Comic Cons is over and I can say from the accrued knowledge I gained, I can call it a real success! Lesson #1: MAKE PRINTS! So, instead of working on Issue 5 this fall, I will be working on making prints for the next big cons. I'll resume in early 2012 for the three part "Inherited Rise of Charming" story (with the help of the newest edition to the Anderson family in January).
Anyway, if you missed me at the Baltimore Comic Con, don't fret - I'll be at the Small Press Expo selling on Sept. 10 & 11 at the Bethesda North Marriot Convention Center.
5701 Marinelli Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20852
Open 11-7 (Saturday) 12-6 (Sunday)

For details about the show, go to http://www.spxpo.com. Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment